Content and Community Marketing Manager
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the largest and most comprehensive technology company in Indonesia that focuses on education-based services. Our client has more than 15 million users, managed more than 300,000 teachers offering services in more than 100 subject areas, and has collaborated with 32 (out of 34) provincial governments and more than 326 municipal and district governments in Indonesia.
The company provides many learning services, the favorite being an online self-learning platform with topic-based journeys consisting of animated videos, quizzes, infographic summaries, and topic exercises accessible through the mobile application. Their products are available for students from grades 1 to 12 of all curricula in Indonesia. The company has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. The platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost of their children’s education, it has also elevated their students’ outcomes.
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance covers individual & family
- Dental & Optical Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- WFH options
- Be the voice of the user by truly understanding their needs and feeding this into the roadmap
- Coordinate the marketing aspect of new product launches and initiatives by designing comprehensive roadmaps
- Plan and implement integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand visibility, product awareness, and purchase intent
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly marketing material updates, leading the efforts to ensure product positioning remains appropriate and consistent cross all related materials
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- 5 years of experience in strategy, marketing or operational roles, preferably in a ‘startup’ environment
- Bachelor’s degree related to marketing, business, economics, or communications
- Former product marketing experience preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A history (and preference) of being both strategic and execution-oriented
- Serious attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- A hunger to beat the competition
- Ability to work on a fast-paced and high-performing team environment
- Solid follow-up skill and ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to direct multiple projects, to work flexible hours, and under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of the TV and digital ecosystems, including media and advertising, preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com