Website Largest Indonesian Edu-tech
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the largest and most comprehensive technology company in Indonesia that focuses on education-based services. Our client has more than 15 million users, managed more than 300,000 teachers offering services in more than 100 subject areas, and has collaborated with 32 (out of 34) provincial governments and more than 326 municipal and district governments in Indonesia.
The company provides many learning services, the favorite being an online self-learning platform with topic-based journeys consisting of animated videos, quizzes, infographic summaries, and topic exercises accessible through the mobile application. Their products are available for students from grades 1 to 12 of all curricula in Indonesia. The company has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. The platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost of their children’s education, it has also elevated their students’ outcomes.
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance covers individual & family
- Dental & Optical Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- WFH options
- Lead and manage Brain Academy with all the team.
- Manage and oversee the promotion process carried out by the marketing department to introduce the company to the public.
- Oversee the administration process, so the staffing data is well organized and complete.
- Oversee the teaching and employee’s services which provided to the students.
- Make a monthly operational report to guarantee the availability of accurate, informative and well-documented reports.
- Oversee the work plan and the implementation, from the administrations, teaching and services, and the marketing.
- Develop and evaluate employee’s skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any major in any reputable university.
- 1-2 year leadership experiences in Sales & Marketing/Business Development/Business Operations (will be advantaged from educational and/or start-up company).
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Detail oriented.
- Have good knowledge in people management.
- Have a bit of knowledge in K-12 Education.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com