Website IT Service Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a part of an IT Company founded in 2001 in Seattle, USA. The company open its branch in Indonesia in 2010, their first hosting company outside of United States and has also expanded to Singapore and Hong Kong to serve the Pacific Rim Market.
The company’s services include Cloud Services, Datacenter/Co-location, Managed Services, System Integrators, Security, Data Backup, Bandwidth Delivery and Internet Service Providers, with offices in Jakarta and Surabaya to manage customers throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance-based Bonus
- Travel & Accommodation Allowance*
- International exposures
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current ticket, and managing service team members to ensure the team’s objectives with SLA.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the Support Operation Team.
- Improve customer service experience and actively engaged customers’ request/support.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop IT service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service information, actions and discussions
- Analyze request and supports statistics and compile accurate reports
- Manage Customer Request or Internal Request in both Maintenance and Issues.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain and Improve current compliances.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Working knowledge of customer owned products and services.
- Work hand in hand with Customer Service Agent Team.
- Control Costs and Budgets on vendors, systems and other related IT.
- Proven working experience as IT Operation Manager with min. of 5 years in the IT industry
- Have experience in a leading position for more than 2 years
- Experience with System, Network and Security including cloud computing
- Have background in Datacenter Management
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR and others compliances.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure and manage multiple projects/requests.
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Be available 24/7 On-Call to troubleshoot any issues elevated
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation.
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant field.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com