An IT Company was Started in May 2006
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, an IT company that was started in May 2006. They are based in Singapore and work in the Asia Pacific region. Their team is made up of skilled and creative engineers who collaborate to create different types of software solutions for their clients. They specialize in financial, internet, mobile, and desktop applications.
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Working Tools Provided (Macbook Pro)
- Private Health Insurance (Lippo insurance, covers spouse and 2 children)
- Bonus based on company performance
- Birthday Leave
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Have 3+ years of experience working in related areas.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Experience in using other back end development stack will be advantageous
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org