Team Leader UI/UX
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: Indonesia’s largest state-owned bank, established in 1998 as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four of the state-owned banks were amalgamated into one bank. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector.
Our client is continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through their subsidiaries, such as investment banking, insurance, Sharia banking, micro banking, and multi-finance. With various subsidiaries that support our client’s businesses, they have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings’ institution in Indonesia. In 2020, they are awarded as Indonesia’s Best Banking Institution by Global Finance World’s Best Bank.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
Your primary mission is to transform product ideas, business need, and user requirements into intuitive mobile apps. Your grasp of User Interface pattern will be your best asset, your visual design acuity will be exercise. Your understanding of fintech will grow as you immerse yourself into your role, as will your career in Indonesia’s largest state-owned bank.
As an Interaction Designer, you will be collaborating with your peers withing the Digital Banking Group; working alongside our UX Researchers, Product Managers, Technical Analysts, and Digital Marketing Team. You will also be responsible of leading a team of 7 designers.
- Have minimum a Bachelor Degree in relevant studies
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development
- Have more than 5 years of experience in UIUX Design, and at least 1 year of managing or leading design teams.
- Experience working in banking/fintech
- Have an outstanding design portfolio
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Experience in Product Design for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and familiarity with the respective guidelines and standards
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org