Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; An HR-tech solutions & services company that has helped more than 500,000 employees maximise productivity with JuzTalent. Through a regionally connected network of HR experts, they help the clients in finance, healthcare, manufacturing and education sectors expand in Asia Pacific with ease and speed.
- Hybrid working policy
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance* next year onwards
- 18-days annual leave + 1 birthday leave
The technology you will work with:
- MySQL, ORM, AR
- AWS cloud services
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design, develop, test and maintain restful APIs, data storage solutions, and third-party libraries.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the existing software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Provide support for the desk with product related questions or issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend software development.
- Experience in high traffic and high demand software development.
- Fluent in communication using the English
- Able to work in a close-knit team as well as independently.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Practice Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in microservices and containerized development.
- Passionate and consistently working towards high standards and goals.
- Willingness to learn and accept criticism for the benefit of self-improvement is a must.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience in SOLID and DRY principles.
- Experience in backend frameworks, such as Laravel, node.js and express.
- Experience in Serverless stack.
- Experience in TDD, design patterns,
- Experience in AWS cloud services, such as SQS, Lambda, API Gateway and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Understanding of APIs, horizontally scalable services, data modelling
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org