Health Tech Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a tech company that aims to improve healthcare experience. Wherever they are, patients can use the app to find in-network doctors, instantly book appointments online, receive reminders for upcoming appointments, and more. Their telemedicine platform enables virtual consultations and connects patients to over 1400 doctors and 160 healthcare providers across the country, including 70 specialties.
The company’s online marketplace delivers the efficient, seamless, and simple experience that everyone expects and deserves.
- Remote working position
- 15-days annual leave
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided*
- Performance-based bonus
Our client is looking for a site reliability engineers with more than 4 years of work experience who will play a major role in our team and be in charge of building out the SRE function and process. They obsess about their infrastructure as a competitive advantage and are looking for the right person to help them take things to the next level.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure the performance and quality of our infrastructure.
- Quickly detect, diagnose, and respond to incidents that arise during your shift
- Find and exploit opportunities for automation wherever we can get them
- Expand on our monitoring and metrics to capture improvements in reliability, availability, latency, and overall system health
- Lead the charge for incident responses and integrate postmortems into the team’s culture
- Take a high degree of ownership and pride in the quality of your work
- Should be proficient in Kubernetes (worked in k8s prod systems)
- Worked on Azure Cloud Platform production systems (Other cloud providers also would do azure, alibaba, or aws)
- Has great understanding of metrics and helped/worked as part of Observability stack – NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, or similar. But Grafana would be great addition (not mandatory, but good to have)
- Prior experience in handling highly scalable systems – K8s clusters/Stacks/
- Love to automate everything.
- Hands-on experience with ‘Infrastructure as Code‘ (with any IaC automation tools – Cloud-formation, Terraform, Helm Charts, etc. Again, Helm is preferred or in general Terraform would work)
- Ambitious, curious, resourceful, with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Have successfully managed mission-critical production systems
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in English
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com