Health Tech Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a tech company that aims to improve healthcare experience. Wherever they are, patients can use the app to find in-network doctors, instantly book appointments online, receive reminders for upcoming appointments, and more. Their telemedicine platform enables virtual consultations and connects patients to over 1400 doctors and 160 healthcare providers across the country, including 70 specialties.
The company’s online marketplace delivers the efficient, seamless, and simple experience that everyone expects and deserves.
- Remote working position
- 15-days annual leave
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided*
- Performance-based bonus
As QA Engineer you will be the gatekeeper between the company and a chaos world out there. You will be the hero without a cape that stands strong holding the company’s high quality products. The role reports to the QA Lead, within a newly collaboration structure with the Product team.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Join and contribute to agile ceremonies, such as: Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Demos and Retrospectives.
- Guarantee that only the highest quality of work is released to customers.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of working experience as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Having programming experience with any programming language.
- Systematic, analytic, and strong logical thinking.
- Solid knowledge of functional testing, API testing, and SQL.
- Proficient in English both express and written.
- Familiar with modern agile development and all the related tools.
- Possess a high attention to detail, with an attitude that strives for perfection.
- Show initiative. You must be able to demonstrate a good initiative and have a problem-solving mindset.
- Having experience with performance and/or security testing is a big plus.
Ideally, you also have to:
- Be familiar with all modern technology stack & QA tools (Manual & Automation – any tools)
- Experience working remotely.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com