Health Tech Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a tech company that aims to improve healthcare experience. Wherever they are, patients can use the app to find in-network doctors, instantly book appointments online, receive reminders for upcoming appointments, and more. Their telemedicine platform enables virtual consultations and connects patients to over 1400 doctors and 160 healthcare providers across the country, including 70 specialties.
The company’s online marketplace delivers the efficient, seamless, and simple experience that everyone expects and deserves.
- Remote working position
- 15-days annual leave
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided*
- Performance-based bonus
Our client is looking for a senior backend engineer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing backend code and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The role reports to the Backend Lead, within a newly collaboration structure with the Product team.
What You Will Do:
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Challenge existing backend architecture and resolving any backend related issues by introducing long-term and proper fixes.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments.
- Writing technical documentation for all backend development that is related to your task.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Join and contribute to agile ceremonies, such as: Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Demos and Retrospectives.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 6 years of working experience as Backend Engineer, with at least 3 years of experience as Golang
- Systematic, analytic, and strong logical thinking.
- Understand the modern stack of infrastructure and backend technologies, such as docker, Kubernetes, microservices, API proxy.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills.
- Proficient in English both express and written.
- Familiar with modern agile development and all the related tools: JIRA, confluence, etc.
- Possess a high attention to detail, with an attitude that strives for perfection.
- Show initiative. You must be able to demonstrate a good initiative and have a problem-solving mindset.
Ideally, you also have:
- Using the following modern technology stack for at least 3 years: Golang, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working remotely
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com