Health Tech Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a tech company that aims to improve healthcare experience. Wherever they are, patients can use the app to find in-network doctors, instantly book appointments online, receive reminders for upcoming appointments, and more. Their telemedicine platform enables virtual consultations and connects patients to over 1400 doctors and 160 healthcare providers across the country, including 70 specialties.
The company’s online marketplace delivers the efficient, seamless, and simple experience that everyone expects and deserves.
- Remote working position
- 15-days annual leave
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided*
- Performance-based bonus
This role will work closely with the entire Squad & Collaboration structure across tech & product function.
What You Will Do:
- Promotes a Lean-Agile mindset and exhibits leadership behavior, supporting and enforcing team rules
- Helps the team to drive relentless improvement and progress toward goals
- Hosts and facilitates Scrum events
- Supports the PO and acts as a bridge between the PO, team and the organization
- Removes obstacles
- Promotes SAFe practices, and supports SAFe adoption across the enterprise
- Coordinates activities on the ART, and prepares for ART events, and
- Works in tandem with Scrum Masters on other teams to improve the overall Value Stream
- Must understand the technical issues the team needs to address and the technologies the team will use to come up with end solutions. However, while they should be aware of the domain, they are not required to be an expert on technical aspects.
- As a Scrum Master, you should have the right collaboration skills to work with the product owner, development team, and all other parties; even those who might not be directly involved with Scrum. The Scrum Master works as a process coach to help the Scrum team members achieve their goals.
- The Scrum Master also promotes transparent communication outside of the Scrum team. Without transparency, it is difficult for the organization to inspect and adapt to achieve the desired business results using Scrum.
- Coaches team members
- Hosts Daily Stand-up Meetings, Sprint Planning Meetings, Retrospectives and Reviews
- Acts as a Servant Leader
- Helps the Product Owner with the Product Backlog
- Protects the Team from outside interference
- Removes obstacles
- Teaches and upholds Scrum practices and principles
- Having a previous experience as Scrum Master at least for 3 years.
- Having a certification as a Scrum Master is a huge advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English verbal and written.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org