Global Software Development Agency
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a global software development agency that offers on-demand technical consulting, product design, project management and engineering implementation services. The company creates engaging applications with intelligent cloud solutions – leveraging their expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
They are proud to be 1 of 25 Google Certified Agencies in the world, and has serviced hundreds of projects worldwide, including featured work for premier start-up and enterprise clients such as one of the biggest American Film Production Company, the #1 Unicorn in Indonesia, Indonesia’s biggest taxicab service, and the largest bank in Indonesia.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Up to 15-days Annual Leave
- Working Tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Global Learning Program
- Annual Profit-Share Bonus
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Software Engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Mentor Staff & Junior Designers
- Proven work as a UI Designer with 4 years of experience proven by portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch App, Zeplin, Overflow, Protopie, Adobe Photoshop, Etc
- Experienced in conducting user testing / usability testing offline or online.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design, Interaction Design or Information Technology. However, portfolio matters more.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com