Website Global Software Development Agency
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a global software development agency that offers on-demand technical consulting, product design, project management and engineering implementation services. The company creates engaging applications with intelligent cloud solutions – leveraging their expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
They are proud to be 1 of 25 Google Certified Agencies in the world, and has serviced hundreds of projects worldwide, including featured work for premier start-up and enterprise clients such as one of the biggest American Film Production Company, the #1 Unicorn in Indonesia, Indonesia’s biggest taxicab service, and the largest bank in Indonesia.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Up to 15-days Annual Leave
- Working Tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Global Learning Program
- Annual Profit-Share Bonus
- Design, develop, and maintain backend systems within Ice House projects
- Review designs and code to ensure quality and industry best practice
- Design and develop logical and scalable data models across a variety of business domains
- Maintain and enforce common conventions, standards, and technologies
- Establish strong relationships with key leaders from other teams and demonstrate credibility, empathy and expertise on business and technical issues
- Provide technical leadership to project activities to ensure solutions are being implemented per approved design
- Work within a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features
- Continually learn about new programming languages, technologies, and platforms that will affect the functions of applications in development
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Provide support for system administrators during the deployment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred
- 4 years of relevant software development experience with 3 full software lifecycles.
- Experience in several of these programming languages/platforms: Golang.
- Have experience in Kotlin will be a plus
- Proficient in Object-Oriented/Functional Programming, REST API, and Design Patterns
- Experience in backend build & deployment, database design, and building scalable systems
- Experience in estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals a
- Excellent working knowledge of architecture patterns and familiar with unit, functional, and integrated testing
- Ability to supervise and give mentoring/coaching to your team
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org