Global Software Development Agency
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a global software development agency that offers on-demand technical consulting, product design, project management and engineering implementation services. The company creates engaging applications with intelligent cloud solutions – leveraging their expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
They are proud to be 1 of 25 Google Certified Agencies in the world, and has serviced hundreds of projects worldwide, including featured work for premier start-up and enterprise clients such as one of the biggest American Film Production Company, the #1 Unicorn in Indonesia, Indonesia’s biggest taxicab service, and the largest bank in Indonesia.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Up to 15-days Annual Leave
- Working Tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Global Learning Program
- Annual Profit-Share Bonus
- Direct and manage project and team from the beginning to end process
- Manage project and serves as a lead in a cross disciplinary team.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders, components & resources in development process
- Facilitates communication between internal project team and customer on daily basis
- Create and manage planning for project resources
- Manage and Planning Project Budget
- Manage and report to Head of Finance and Operations & CEO on weekly project report/project progress
- Manage client communication (provide solutions based on project requirements)
- Manage project management tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Etc. Prepare & coordinate with other department (Finance & HR) on project invoice, overtime & additional project budget
- Resolves issues & conflicts within the project team
- Managing software project based on company software system
- Establishes standards & procedures for project documentation
- Scheduling of project milestones, management & delegation of project design/development tasks.
- You have Bachelorʼs degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT
- You have experienced at least 2 full software lifecycles as a leader/manager
- You have 3+ years experience in project management
- You have experience with unblocking team
- You demonstrate ability to solve problems flexibly.
- You demonstrate ability to drive team based on based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experience creating concrete requirements from high level and ambiguous business goals
- You have an excellent communication skills (both customers and internal)
- You have a good knowledge of Agile Methodology and have experience running the project using Agile approach
- You understand the difference between Agile methodology and project waterfall and able to coordinate with the team on ongoing development project
- You have experience with mobile development process
- You have experience on projects with distributed systems (for example web or mobile with backend)
- Have strong technological skills and ability to learn task-management software such as TeamworkPM, Jira, Microsoft Project, or an equivalent
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org