Global Software Development Agency
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a global software development agency that offers on-demand technical consulting, product design, project management and engineering implementation services. The company creates engaging applications with intelligent cloud solutions – leveraging their expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
They are proud to be 1 of 25 Google Certified Agencies in the world, and has serviced hundreds of projects worldwide, including featured work for premier start-up and enterprise clients such as one of the biggest American Film Production Company, the #1 Unicorn in Indonesia, Indonesia’s biggest taxicab service, and the largest bank in Indonesia.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Up to 15-days Annual Leave
- Working Tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Global Learning Program
- Annual Profit-Share Bonus
- HR Manager is a key strategic member of the business, responsible for driving the strategy and end-to-end implementation of recruitment, performance appraisal, employee development, personnel administration, and office culture initiatives.
- More specifically, Recruiting and retaining Indonesia’s top digital talent will require you to identify creative ways to attract new applicants, enforce a strong employer brand, and optimize the recruitment process.
- You will also drive the performance appraisal and promotion processes for the entire organization, including regular 6-monthly 360 reviews as well as ad-hoc performance appraisals.
- To promote employee development, you will need to sit down and design a curriculum with senior leadership across different functions of the business, then ensure that the curriculum is used to promote learning and mentorship across the organization.
- Ensuring personnel administration excellence will require you to interact with our client’s HR systems to enforce company procedures, ensure proper record keeping, and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Driving office culture will require you to organize regular socials, outings, tech talks, and other events to make sure employees feel happy and supported.
Daily Work Task:
- Coordinate with other managers to drive initiatives around these functions.
- In the morning, you might sit down with the senior leadership to create a hiring roadmap over the next quarter, discuss how to best promote the our client employer brand, or work closely with different business units to create or refine training materials.
- In the afternoon, you might be instructing various business units on how to better conduct interviews or scheduling interviews to take place, you might take a call to negotiate with a new potential hire, then step into a conference room to check in on the on-boarding of a new hire.
- Your role will be multifaceted, fast paced, and highly collaborative.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have 3+ years’ leadership experience in the HR field.
- You have a detailed knowledge of Indonesian employment regulation
- You have experience making both senior and junior level hires.
- You have experience using an ATS, HRIS and LMS.
- You have experience making data driven decisions, presenting in public, and reporting to senior management.
- You are able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- You are able to work from our Jakarta office.
Extra awesome if
- You have previously worked for 1+ years at a top recruiting agency or have focused on recruitment within the IT
- You have started your own company or have occupied a strategic role within an aggressive, young company.
- You are familiar with computer programming.
- You have marketing experience.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org