We are Geekhunter, Indonesia’s prominent IT Recruitment Consultant founded since 2013. We are Headhunter for Geek/IT Professionals. We help companies to find the right IT professional at the same time helping you to have a better and meaningful career.
Geekhunter has an extensive database of over 70k IT professionals and has been helping tech companies from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, and South Korea to hire the right talent faster.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our clients, a rapidly growing startup company in Indonesia.
- Being Talent Acquisition Specialist is a combination of sales (80%) and HR (20%).
- You will do end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to placing candidate for our clients.
- Everyday you will headhunt candidates for our clients and most of the time you will be on the phone with them
- You will work closely with our clients to deliver the right candidates for them
- There will be some administrative tasks involved such as edit CV, interview arrangement, update and prepare documents, update database, etc
- You will attend tech events and actively involve in tech community/tech ecosystem
- Must have at least 2 year(s) of total working experience in recruitment/headhunting (general)/tech recruitment/sales/business development/tele-sales (we don’t really count your internship experience, unless it is relevant).
- Must have a “hunter mentality“:
- Competitive and ambitious
- Must have a strong achievement track record
- Self starter, high initiative, and very motivated
- Don’t give up easily upon rejection
- Creative and always find other ways that work
- Agile and adaptable
- Have a growth mindset
- Problem solver
- Experience on remote working since we work remotely
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English (minimum TOEFL 500/IELTS 6 or equivalent), and Bahasa Indonesia
This is not for you, if you:
- Are #teamrebahan
- Don’t want to work hard (everyone works smart nowadays, we need someone who works smart and work hard)
- Don’t have “hunter mentality” and are not a number driven
- Generally dislike interacting with people (you will at least talk with 15 people per day on the phone)
- Are awkward when communicating with people
- Don’t have a strong work ethic and integrity
- Are not good at business emailing and business messaging
- Have a track record of job-hopping less than 1 year
- Are a fans of work-life balance instead of work-life integration
- Our HQ is in Bandung and we are a 100% remote working company (it means you can work from anywhere in Indonesia)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com