Website Geekhunter International
We Are Geekhunter, Indonesia’s prominent IT Recruitment Consultant founded since 2013. We are Headhunter for Geek/IT Professionals. We help companies to find the right IT professional at the same time helping you to have a better and meaningful career.
Geekhunter has an extensive database of over 70k IT professionals and has been helping tech companies from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and South Korea to hire the right talent faster.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our clients, a rapidly growing startup company in Indonesia.
- Main responsibility: 60% community engagement and partnership, 40% content writing and design (content writing & social media content)
- Build PR strategy and digital brand awareness from scratch esp. in IT Community
- Actively engage and involve in tech talent, startups, and HR communities to increase the number of tech talents and potential clients databases by:
- Increase brand awareness in the audience and learn about the target audience, their behavior, characteristics, expectations, and needs.
- Becoming a community partner in various tech, startup, and HR events
- Create/manage community regular events/meet-ups
- Attending conferences, meet-ups, and industry events as a representative of the company.
- Active in community’s Telegram/Slack/WA/Facebook Group/Others
- Build potential partnership/collaboration with other institutions; manage partnership; monitor the progress, and evaluate the result.
- Build company’s digital presence to create brand awareness (Website & Social Media accounts):
- Create content writing materials such as captions, articles/web, press releases, newsletter, etc
- Design and post social media content on all channels
- Analyze, monitor, and optimize it for maximum ROI.
- Minimal 2 years of experience in the related field as a community manager/officer
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management or relevant field
- Must have a broad network of/from one of these: Tech Talent communities, Startups communities
- Plus point if you have experience in one of these backgrounds: PR agency, Tech/Startup, Coworking space
- Ability to plan and deliver effective PR strategy and execution. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate the target audience
- Experience in content writings
- Experience in handling startup’s social media accounts and creating creative content to generate leads of tech talents/startups/potential clients
- Able to use design tools such as Canva to create marketing/design collateral
- Knowledge about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Self-driven, love challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Highly creative, tech-savvy, outgoing, and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English, Min. TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com