We are Geekhunter, Indonesia’s prominent IT Recruitment Consultant founded since 2013. We are Headhunter for Geek/IT Professionals. We help companies to find the right IT professional at the same time helping you to have a better and meaningful career.
Geekhunter has an extensive database of over 70k IT professionals and has been helping tech companies from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, and South Korea to hire the right talent faster.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our clients, a rapidly growing startup company in Indonesia.
- 80% client management and 20% recruitment
- Act as a representative (Client Relation Specialist)/ key point of contact of the company to client
- Servicing clients, build, and manage relationship with client; cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers and company stakeholders
- Make sure delivery on promise (SLA – Service Level Agreement); Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Work closely with Clients and Recruiters to deliver the right candidates and manage Client’s hiring needs
- Managing certain coordination & communication with clients & partners
- Responsible for building and overseeing the development and growth of transactions of new clients.
- Checking CVs from recruiters and ensure that candidates who are sent by recruiters meet clients’ requirements
- Monitoring pipeline, send pipeline summary updates, conduct regular client calls/visits, and prepare hiring reports
- Act on a company’s best interest by advising client, managing client’s expectation, negotiate requirement, and enlarge talent pool
- Ensure that recruitment process runs smoothly, removes bottleneck, and speed up the recruitment process on each managed client
- Expedite the resolution of problems/cases and complaints
- Respond to the needs of client and ensure level of satisfaction.
- Actively involve in HR/Recruiter communities
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients to ensure client retention
- Conducting administrative duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field, with minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00
- Have minimum 3 years of experience on handling/managing client/key account
- Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative.
- Numbers driven and target oriented
- Must have a “hunter mentality“, ambitious, highly motivated, target/number/achievement driven, willing to work hard (not just work smart), and ambitious
- Have a strong work ethic and commitment
- Have a growth mindset
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good at business emailing and business messaging
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Able to handle stress and pressure in the workplace
- Have a public speaking/presentation skill
- Fluent in English
- Conflict resolution skill
- Attention to detail, well organized & structured working style
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com