Fresh Produce Commerce Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a commerce platform providing fresh produce to household (B2) and restaurants (B2B) by sourcing directly from farmers and producers and delivering to in the same day. The platform cuts the supply chain, solve unfair pricing, and widen the reach of fresh produce. Currently, the platform offers next day delivery on conventional and organic fruits, vegetables, meat, and packaged items 7 days a week ensuring fresh and great quality produce, no wastage, and fair-trade pricing.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance, covers individual & family*
- Medical Reimbursement
- Platform’s monthly voucher
- Build the data team according to targeted business growth and requirements.
- Identify and address user data requirements using data driven solutions.
- Build and maintain prediction models and engines from development to production.
- Help setting project goals and deliverables.
- Mentor more junior peers.
- Have experience in the same field for 2-3 years.
- Bachelor Degree from Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering.
- Familiarity with Python, R, and SQL.
- Proven experience in building machine learning models related to regression, forecasting, clustering, decision trees, classification, optimization, neural network, etc.
- Have experience with the evaluation and deployment process of machine learning models.
- Have an “out of the box” mindset, understand that problems can sometimes be solved with non-complex solutions.
- Cooperative person and can thrive in team driven.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to address technical problems early in the process.
- Understand how a solution can be impactful for business needs.
- Inspired and driven, volunteer to enhance things without being asked first.
- Love being in a startup environment and work at a fast pace.
- Able to manage yourself and time during development, know how to set priority.
- Ready to step up when the team really needs it and do whatever it takes to complete deliverables.
- Open minded, appreciate differentiation of background, social, culture and personalities.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com