Fresh Produce Commerce Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a commerce platform providing fresh produce to household (B2) and restaurants (B2B) by sourcing directly from farmers and producers and delivering to in the same day. The platform cuts the supply chain, solve unfair pricing, and widen the reach of fresh produce. Currently, the platform offers next day delivery on conventional and organic fruits, vegetables, meat, and packaged items 7 days a week ensuring fresh and great quality produce, no wastage, and fair-trade pricing.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance, covers individual & family*
- Medical Reimbursement
- Platform’s monthly voucher
- Understands user pain points, gathers inputs from multiple sources, and connects them with business objectives to generate product vision that will help the company to solve the customers’ need further.
- Leads cross-functional teams and stakeholders (internal and external) effectively to achieve alignment and product/business objectives.
- Holds well-rounded expertise required within their domain (e.g., operations, consumer) in business, user experience, and software engineering to be able to achieve product/business objectives.
- Consistently delivers business impact through its products in a manner that optimizes company resources effectively in the product roadmap.
- Minimum 4 years experience in managing customer-facing products, preferably with an e-commerce industry background.
- Experienced in performing experimentation & driving product discovery process.
- Systemic thinking; can connect multiple aspects (from business & consumer points of view) to make decisions.
- Active and confident communicator (both in Bahasa and English) in writing and verbal
- Cooperative person and can drive collaborative teamwork.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to critically identify problems early in the
- Love being in a startup environment with a fast-paced culture.
- Analytical and data-driven, passionate about digging into the data to solve business problems.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org