Fresh Produce Commerce Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a commerce platform providing fresh produce to household (B2) and restaurants (B2B) by sourcing directly from farmers and producers and delivering to in the same day. The platform cuts the supply chain, solve unfair pricing, and widen the reach of fresh produce. Currently, the platform offers next day delivery on conventional and organic fruits, vegetables, meat, and packaged items 7 days a week ensuring fresh and great quality produce, no wastage, and fair-trade pricing.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance, covers individual & family*
- Medical Reimbursement
- Platform’s monthly voucher
Manage the product backlog
- Work closely with the Product Manager to develop, refine and prioritize the product backlog for the app. Translate high-level product roadmaps into achievable product backlog items. Provide insight for overall Product Roadmap based on specialized knowledge in your area.
Deliver new features
- Work independently as the Product Owner for assigned areas of the app and support feature delivery through one or more scrum teams and other delivery partners both inside and outside the company. Compose User Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for features to a very high standard considering not only happy paths but also working through unhappy paths and error conditions. Collaborate with UX and UI designers to develop user journeys & designs that support the features well. Work with development teams to establish and document technical details needed for user stories. Work with QA, test and release teams to ensure all features are of the highest quality and delivered bug free.
Engage stakeholders effectively
- Manage contact with a variety of key stakeholders throughout development and business areas, building strong working relations. Work closely with change owners on a day-to-day basis for feature development and ensuring all stakeholders are updated appropriately on a regular basis. Contribute to development reporting and communications as needed.
Deliver KPI performance
- Take ownership of relevant KPIs and ensure that all developments are aligned to drive performance and have clear metrics, tracking mechanisms and targets. Highlight under-performance of metrics and develop plans in the roadmap and backlog in conjunction with the Product Manager to address these.
Build business knowledge
- Develop a good understanding of agriculture industry, our competitors and new entrants covering business models, products, operations, and digital approaches.
Develop and apply customer insight
- Understand the end-to-end journey for the customers in different markets and with different products and channels. Understand for the customer segments and customer behaviors. Understand the platform’s mobile customer experience, what’s good and what could be improved. Use insight to inform and influence plans and development around KPIs and user experience.
Follow and share digital trends
- Keep up-to-date with digital trends and developments from new technologies, interface patterns, competitor products, and industry trends. Use this knowledge to support continuous improvement and pilot innovation approaches
- Have 4 years of experience in Product Management, and 1-2 years of leading a product team
- Exceptional user story writing, able to articulate clearly and precisely what is required, and think through both happy and unhappy path in detail
- Exceptional customer focus, able to champion the needs of our customers travelling in every feature
- Exceptional stakeholder management, able to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries
- Good commercial awareness, able to deliver commercial outcomes whilst still delivering for customers
- Strong understanding of relevant digital technologies, with the ability to harness their potential to drive value
- Experience working using agile methodologies in product development
- Experience managing product life cycles end to end
- Experience working with and developing consumer-facing digital technologies, such as websites and/or apps, ideally in an e-commerce, agriculture or equivalent environment
- Exceptional business analysis skills, able to analyze map complex business and systems processes and develop effective solutions to business and technical challenges
- Reasonably numeracy skills, able to digest and track KPIs and manipulate simple spreadsheets
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to analyze and communicate technical concepts to create practical solutions and influence decisions
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com