Fresh Produce Commerce Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a commerce platform providing fresh produce to household (B2) and restaurants (B2B) by sourcing directly from farmers and producers and delivering to in the same day. The platform cuts the supply chain, solve unfair pricing, and widen the reach of fresh produce. Currently, the platform offers next day delivery on conventional and organic fruits, vegetables, meat, and packaged items 7 days a week ensuring fresh and great quality produce, no wastage, and fair-trade pricing.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance, covers individual & family*
- Medical Reimbursement
- Platform’s monthly voucher
- Ensures that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization
- Leads the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques
- Leads the data analytics department in the development of a departmental culture, policies, and strategy
- Responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth
- Develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices.
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations
- Leading interdisciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the
- company, and driving innovation.
- Thorough understanding of the business and data strategy
- Designing and implementing data strategies and systems
- Lead, motivate and manage large technical teams of business intelligence, data scientists and data engineers.
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data
- Determine where to cut costs and increase revenue based on insights derived from data
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools
- Proven track record of leading high-performing data teams that successfully implemented advanced quantitative analyses and statistical modelling with measurable impact on business performance
- At least have 5+ year industry experience on fast-paced and complex business setting (E-Commerce, FMCG, or Consulting)
- 5+ year experience in leading data department, consist of data analytics, data science, and data engineering for 20 team members or more (managing & mentoring direct reports and also set OKR)
- Strong and passionate in people and project management
- 7+ years hands on experience on data analytics or data warehousing
- Demonstrated strong skills in analytics (descriptive, prescriptive, predictive) using SQL and Excel and strong visualization skills using any dashboarding platform, such as Tableau, Excel, PPT, Metabase
- Have an understanding of A/B testing as well as detailed knowledge of the identification of key metrics that measure and drive the long-term health of businesses.
- Strong statistical knowledge – ideally having utilized controlled experiments in the industry
- Familiarity with machine l earning and optimization techniques, having exposure on solving problems using applied statistics & machine learning is a bonus.
- Exposure on cloud-based data infrastructure such as GCP or AWS data platform.
- Able to influence data informed culture to other departments
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to present insights with data
- Strong communication skills for the creation of engaging reports and presentations for senior management and key stakeholders. These reports must be clear, concise, and convincing, having been tailored to suit and appeal to the intended audience.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org