Website First Digital Credit Card
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a digital credit platform that has all the functionality of credit card but faster, low-cost, and widely accessible. This company is a well-capitalized startup, funded by some of the best investors in the industry. The product is also the most widely awarded and highest rated retail credit app in Indonesia and SEA. In terms of technology, they also use breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial, and location data.
This is Awesome for Engineers who
- Want to be a part of the next big thing
- Want to have an opportunity to work with the experts in the industry
- Want a fun working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Great working environment
- ESOP (Employee Stock Options)
- Health Insurance up to 3 children
- THR, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan&Kesehatan
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Design and implement backend services for various Client’s lending platforms
- Work with the Product, Business and Sales teams to gather and understand requirements and deliver scalable solutions.
- Write high quality, maintainable code.
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment.
- Benchmarking, load testing, diagnosing problems and helping create solutions.
- Research and implement modern frameworks and technologies for back-end systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong logical and innovative thinking, troubleshooting skills and diagnostic intuition, able to assess the business needs and reflect the value into the product design
- Experience working on one of follow programming language: Python, Golang or any program language
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and event driven programming paradigm
- Proficient in HTTP, Web Services, OAuth and Restful APIs
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Experience working with cloud based systems and infrastructure services such as AWS, GCP, etc is a plus
- Good Communication skills and good attention to details
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org