Website First Digital Credit Card
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a digital credit platform that has all the functionality of credit card but faster, low-cost, and widely accessible. This company is a well-capitalized startup, funded by some of the best investors in the industry. The product is also the most widely awarded and highest rated retail credit app in Indonesia and SEA. In terms of technology, they also use breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial, and location data.
- Competitive Salary
- Great working environment
- ESOP (Employee Stock Options)
- Health Insurance up to 3 children
- THR, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan&Kesehatan
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Develop and implement Machine Learning pipeline infrastructure, including but not limited to: ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) of raw data into model features and building platform to automate ML training, testing and maintenance
- Partnering with Data Scientists to transform prototypes of predictive models into high performance, well integrated systems.
- 3-5 years of relevant experiences in Software Engineering or Data Engineering
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- High degree of proficiency with RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and No-SQL platforms (i.e. S3)
- Having baseline knowledge of data structures, data modelling and software architecture related to Machine Learning
- Strong interest in building scalable and reliable Machine Learning/ AI related services
- Past experience working with cloud services platform to build data pipeline, monitoring, scheduler and storage, preferably on AWS environment.
- Familiarity using a distributed computing platform, such as Hadoop or Spark is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com