Website First Digital Credit Card
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a digital credit platform that has all the functionality of credit card but faster, low-cost, and widely accessible. This company is a well-capitalized startup, funded by some of the best investors in the industry. The product is also the most widely awarded and highest rated retail credit app in Indonesia and SEA. In terms of technology, they also use breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial, and location data.
- Competitive Salary
- Great working environment
- ESOP (Employee Stock Options)
- Health Insurance up to 3 children
- THR, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan&Kesehatan
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Work with the Product, Business, and Sales teams to gather and understand requirements and deliver scalable solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain new and existing web applications.
- Write high quality, maintainable code
- Continuously optimize existing applications to achieve better design and performance
- Ensure web applications are fully deployed, implemented, and functioning
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges.
- S, M.S, and/or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of working experience in the Software industry
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Computer Science fundamentals
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and event driven programming paradigm
- Proficient in HTTP, Web Services and Restful APIs
- Having a good understanding in SQL query is a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com