Fintech – Money Transfer Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a money transfer platform that helps to send money securely to different banks without any transaction fee.
Individual users are able to use the platform to send money across 14 biggest banks in Indonesia with zero cost. Meanwhile, business users can send money swiftly, securely, and with lower cost to more than 100 banks across Indonesia. The company is also already licensed by Bank of Indonesia, with trusted partners such as KitaBisa, Ruangguru, Tiket.com, Bookmyshow, and 320+ other companies.
- Flexible working hours & WFH policy
- Internet Allowance
- Private Health Insurance, covering individual & family
- Yearly training/course allowance
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
To achieve our mission to build the fairest financial services company we need to build a world-class product experience that is seamless, convenient, and reliable for our customers. We face new and exciting challenges every day and need your help to solve them.
We are looking for someone to join our team to help us achieve our mission by building a strong foundational platform for our consumer app. As a Product Manager for this team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, building & enhancing the product to offer a superior experience to our customers. You will also be responsible to craft and execute the product strategy to scale the product offerings.
What you’ll do
- Define, lead and execute a product strategy to achieve our business goals while collaborating with other product teams and functions.
- Own OKRs and drive the roadmap for your team, ensuring alignment with other pods and product groups
- Manage prioritization, product definition, execution, roll out and impact analysis for each of the initiatives that are owned by you
- Work with engineering teams to enforce high standards for app performance and stability
- Define guidelines and policies are the platform services you own and lead their implementation across the organization.
- Own key results for your problem area, customer satisfaction, usability, on-time releases, and other critical metrics.
- Develop trusted relationships with engineering leaders, business leaders, and stakeholders to drive optimized product delivery.
- Build and manage a team of 1-2 PMs, provide mentoring, career management, and define their work
What you’ll need
- A Bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- At least 4 years of product management experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a nuanced understanding of data, design & research, software engineering, business processes, and partner effectively with those teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements.
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, listening, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills; ability to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner.
- A go-getter attitude that resonates with extreme ownership and accountability.
- Prior experience in managing people and teams.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com