Fintech – Money Transfer Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a money transfer platform that helps to send money securely to different banks without any transaction fee.
Individual users are able to use the platform to send money across 14 biggest banks in Indonesia with zero cost. Meanwhile, business users can send money swiftly, securely, and with lower cost to more than 100 banks across Indonesia. The company is also already licensed by Bank of Indonesia, with trusted partners such as KitaBisa, Ruangguru, Tiket.com, Bookmyshow, and 320+ other companies.
- Flexible working hours & WFH policy
- Internet Allowance
- Private Health Insurance, covering individual & family
- Yearly training/course allowance
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
You will be leading the product marketing management team while being responsible for ensuring the business objectives mandated to the product marketing team are achieved. You will be overseeing product marketing specialists for business solutions, remittances, and digital products while personally responsible for domestic money transfer products. You will be doing end-to-end marketing planning, execution, evaluation, research, and any other growth-related initiatives while collaborating closely with the product, marketing channels, and business team. You need to love marketing and growth hacking and you need to be a hustler who can get stuff done by yourself, in an error-free, data-driven manner.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product marketing value proposition and messaging based on insights and data.
- Own growth metrics for domestic money transfer while overseeing the number for business solutions, remittance, and digital products.
- Work with marketing channels, product, and business teams on a wide spectrum of projects that will overall the company’s growth.
- Manage end-to-end marketing planning, execution, evaluation, and any growth-related initiatives.
- Deciding campaign prioritization and orchestration for overall Flip’s product.
- Responsible for budget planning and budget absorption.
- Manage go-to-market plan and execution for new features and products.
- Measure product and marketing success to recommend iterations and improvements needed to gain better market adoption.
- Managing market research to identify customer successes and pain points, using these as opportunities to improve our growth metrics or to propose a new product.
- Growing product marketing management team to a world-class team.
- Act as the voice of the customer on internal company processes such as but not limited to product development.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- Has driven consumer growth and engagement in large consumer internet companies in a product, growth, or marketing function.
- Technical skills in product marketing, marketing strategy, product strategy, and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Have > 5 years marketing experience using broad marketing mix OR >5 years management consulting experience OR >5 years growth-related experience.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change independently.
- A commercial and data-driven mindset with experience conducting market research and analysis, building business cases, and setting targets.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities, presentation and negotiation skills, with strong oral and written communication in English
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions by utilizing a data-driven approach.
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Go-getter attitude that resonates with extreme ownership and accountability.
- Have experience in managing and growing team members.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com