Fintech – Money Transfer Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a money transfer platform that helps to send money securely to different banks without any transaction fee.
Individual users are able to use the platform to send money across 14 biggest banks in Indonesia with zero cost. Meanwhile, business users can send money swiftly, securely, and with lower cost to more than 100 banks across Indonesia. The company is also already licensed by Bank of Indonesia, with trusted partners such as KitaBisa, Ruangguru, Tiket.com, Bookmyshow, and 320+ other companies.
- Flexible working hours & WFH policy
- Internet Allowance
- Private Health Insurance, covering individual & family
- Yearly training/course allowance
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
As a Product Lead within this group, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, building & enhancing the products to make our product and functional teams more efficient, laying the foundations and standards for experimentation, building products that can directly help with client’s growth, and driving demand generation.
You will be accountable and responsible to craft and execute the product strategy to scale the product offerings and achieve the goals of both the company and the team. To succeed in this role, you must be a thought leader who can drive and help shape the overall direction for the product as well as key deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- Define, lead and execute a product strategy for your teams in the Consumer Solutions group while collaborating with other product and functional teams.
- Own OKRs and drive the roadmap for your team, ensuring alignment with other pods and product groups
- Manage prioritization, product definition, execution, roll out and impact analysis for the initiatives that are owned by your team.
- Collaborate with growth marketing to drive consumer acquisition and activation.
- Implement infrastructure and instrumentation that enables us to understand our customers’ journey end to end. Define standards for tracking user funnels and evangelize the same in the organization.
- Work with business, marketing, and other product teams to understand and collaborate on how your team can provide tools and services to grow demand and discovery of our products.
- Be an effective leader who solves user needs. We expect you to build enough business context to effectively partner and collaborate with many types of stakeholders, including engineers, analysts, and leaders from different teams and functions. Stakeholders include Data Science, Fraud & Risk, Businesses Intelligence, Product groups, Operations.
- Build and manage a team of 3-4 PMs, provide mentoring, career management, and define their work. company processes such as but not limited to product development.
- A Bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- At least 4-6 years of product management experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer and platform products with a strong understanding of analytics.
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to envision longer (greater than 1 year) term roadmaps.
- An analytical and strategic thinker, data is more than just numbers to you and you are able to connect the dots to understand business impact.
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, listening, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills; ability to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner.
- Go-getter attitude that resonates with extreme ownership and accountability.
- Prior experience in managing people and teams.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org