Financial Technology (Payment Processing)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a Singapore-based online platform that enables users to collect payments and make payouts automatically. Our client simplifies bank transfer and aims peer-to-peer e-commerce. Its services include wallet as a service, payments collection, user generated payment links, and ecommerce plugins for sellers and buyers. The company is also dubbed as the next PayPal in Asia.
The company processes payments, automates the disbursement of funds, prevents fraud, and fights against money laundering activities. Today, our client and its partnering merchant process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia. In March 2021, they also received a strategic investment from an Indonesian fintech company and became part of their Fintech Group.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Stock Option
- Healthcare bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Working Tools Provided
- 14 days annual leaves
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who’s passionate about solving customer problems and building world-class products for millions of individuals and businesses in Southeast Asia.
You will lead product development for our Identity platform, collaborating with other product managers, product designers, and software engineers to build a best-in-class experience for onboarding users and businesses.
You will be responsible for gathering, distilling and implementing business requirements for functional teams including Operations, Compliance and Business Development to accelerate internal verification processes.
You will manage and develop other product managers on the team, providing regular mentorship and feedback. You will be a role model for others to emulate and set high standards for your team. You will recruit and hire for the Identity product team as the business grows.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric products and internal admin tools to power the Identity platform;
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements across business units and functional teams, including Operations, Compliance, and Business Development;
- Develop the product roadmap and build cross-team alignment on prioritization;
- Write product specifications in detail to clearly define the problem and proposed solution;
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners, and the leadership team;
- Drive product development with a world-class team of engineers and designers;
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success and health;
- Raise and maintain high standards of quality across all Identity products.conduct user acceptance test cases;
- Drive product development with a world-class team of engineers and designers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Product Management;
- You have a proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business;
- You have relevant experience building admin tools and prioritising the needs of various internal stakeholders;
- You have strong problem solving skills and the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- You are analytical, have deep empathy for customers, and are able to synthesise qualitative and quantitative research to inform your approach;
- You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimising an existing flow, and you know when to do which;
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product;
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any function. People love working with you;
- You are outspoken and have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues;
- You are comfortable working in a tech environment with the ability to coordinate across several functions (Product, Engineering, Business Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Design, Business Development);
- You have the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- You have prior experience working on KYC products and services;
- You have knowledge of KYC/AML regulatory requirements in Singapore and Indonesia primarily, and the rest of Southeast Asia.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com