Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a Singapore-based company that provides an online platform that enables users to collect payments and make payouts automatically. Our client simplifies bank transfer and aims peer-to-peer e-commerce. Its services include wallet as a service, payments collection, user generated payment links, and ecommerce plugins for sellers and buyers. The company is also dubbed as the next PayPal in Asia.
The company processes payments, automates the disbursement of funds, prevents fraud, and fights against money laundering activities. Today, our client and its partnering merchant process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Stock Option
- Healthcare bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Working Tools Provided
- 14 days annual leaves
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric products
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers and Designers
- Experience – 3 years or more relevant experience in product management
- Detail Oriented – Strong attention to details
- Solid Technical Understanding & Background – Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Impact Focus – Proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business.
- Data fluency – You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Ability to think big and small – You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow, and you know when to do which. Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Product intuition – You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- Natural leadership – You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Compelling written communication. Your writing is clear and effective.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org