Website Financial Technology (Payment Processing)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a Singapore-based online platform that enables users to collect payments and make payouts automatically. Our client simplifies bank transfer and aims peer-to-peer e-commerce. Its services include wallet as a service, payments collection, user generated payment links, and ecommerce plugins for sellers and buyers. The company is also dubbed as the next PayPal in Asia.
The company processes payments, automates the disbursement of funds, prevents fraud, and fights against money laundering activities. Today, our client and its partnering merchant process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia. In March 2021, they also received a strategic investment from an Indonesian fintech company and became part of their Fintech Group.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Stock Option
- Healthcare bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Working Tools Provided
- 14 days annual leaves
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will lead core parts of our fintech platform that will help to accelerate digital businesses. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives that will ensure our customers get the most value out of our fintech products.
You will be responsible for understanding the motivations and business requirements of our customers and their end-users, and to ensure that our product offering exceeds their expectations, driving towards our company mission of providing equal financial opportunities to everyone.
You will support and mentor other product managers on the team, providing regular guidance and feedback. You will be a role model for others to emulate and set high standards for those around you.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Card Issuing lead and other product managers to discover, ideate, develop and launch growth opportunities and customer-centric products in Singapore and Indonesia;
- Identify market opportunities and establish the product vision and strategy for a brand new product line;
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements to build a world-class card issuing platform;
- Write and review product specifications to scope out new products in detail;
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and the Leadership team;
- Develop and prioritize the product roadmap;
- Document user stories and mockups using collaboration tools like Notion, Figma, and Whimsical;
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of our card issuing platform;
- Work closely with developers to design and conduct user acceptance test cases;
- Drive product development with a world-class team of engineers and designers.
- You have at least 2-7 years of experience in Product Management;
- You have the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience;
- You have a proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business;
- You have strong problem solving skills and the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests;
- You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimising an existing flow, and you know when to do which;
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product;
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any function. People love working with you;
- You are outspoken and have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues;
- You are comfortable working in a tech environment with the ability to coordinate across several functions (Product, Engineering, Business Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Design, Business Development);
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
You are familiar with SQL.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com