Financial Technology (Payment Processing)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a Singapore-based online platform that enables users to collect payments and make payouts automatically. Our client simplifies bank transfer and aims peer-to-peer e-commerce. Its services include wallet as a service, payments collection, user generated payment links, and ecommerce plugins for sellers and buyers. The company is also dubbed as the next PayPal in Asia.
The company processes payments, automates the disbursement of funds, prevents fraud, and fights against money laundering activities. Today, our client and its partnering merchant process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia. In March 2021, they also received a strategic investment from an Indonesian fintech company and became part of their Fintech Group.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Stock Option
- Healthcare bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Working Tools Provided
- 14 days annual leaves
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who’s passionate about solving customer problems and building world-class products for bank agents in Indonesia.
You will build out core features of Fintech Product to provide digital financial services to our distributed network of bank agents. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution to ensure our customers get the most value out of our products.
You will be responsible for understanding the motivations and business requirements of our customers and to ensure that our product offering exceeds their expectations, driving towards our company mission of providing equal financial opportunities to everyone.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the Product Lead to develop the roadmap for key areas of the Fintech product to achieve our vision and business strategy;
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric business products;
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements to address customer pain points;
- Write and review product specifications to scope out new products in detail;
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Compliance, etc.) and the Leadership team;
- Define and analyse metrics that inform product success and health;
- Drive product development with a world-class team of engineers and designers;
- Work closely with developers to design and conduct user acceptance test cases;
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Operations to launch our products to customers.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management;
- You have at least 2 years of experience building mobile products;
- You have strong problem solving skills and the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimising an existing flow, and you know when to do which;
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product;
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any function. People love working with you;
- You are outspoken and have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
Prior experience in the fintech industry is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org