A Financial Technology Company Focusing on Financial Investment.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a financial technology company focusing on financial investment. Their mission is to democratize finance for all, with products such as gold investment, USA Index Stock Market Exchange, Cryptocurrency, and mutual funds.
Our client believes that everyone should have access to the financial markets, so they’ve built the platform from the ground up to make investing friendly, approachable, and understandable for newcomers and experts alike. They are also trusted by leading big tech companies in Indonesia to sell their Investment products in their platform and applications (a Unicorn Ride-hailing, e-commerce, and e-wallet companies).
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- Work with UI Designers, Product Managers and other stakeholders within the company to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Align with the stakeholders on the project background (goal, requirements, and expectations) understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into an actionable research plan
- Conduct research on multiple aspects of products and experiences to gain insights on the user behavior through various methodologies
- Deliver the presentations and low fidelity design based on your findings to drive the product development process
- Work closely with Product Managers in delivering the Product Requirement
- Documentation for the internal stakeholders – Engineering, Marketing, Operation, and Customer Service Team.
- Generate ideas to improve and grow the product metrics from the product design perspective and give inputs to iterate the overall product strategy
- Continuously benchmark the Product vs other competitors in the market to gain insight and feedback for the Product Development Roadmap
- 3 years of past proven work experience as a UX Researcher or similar role – as captured in the portfolio of design projects
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys
- Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting
- At least Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities.
- Background in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or Psychology, is a plus
- Knowledge of Human Centered Design, wireframe & design tools
- Excellent English communication, stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
- Strong drive to make things happen and influence others
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment
- Interest in the investment or financial sector is a plus.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com