Website A Financial Technology Company Focusing on Financial Investment.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a financial technology company focusing on financial investment. Their mission is to democratize finance for all, with products such as gold investment, USA Index Stock Market Exchange, Cryptocurrency, and mutual funds.
Our client believes that everyone should have access to the financial markets, so they’ve built the platform from the ground up to make investing friendly, approachable, and understandable for newcomers and experts alike. They are also trusted by leading big tech companies in Indonesia to sell their Investment products in their platform and applications (a Unicorn Ride-hailing, e-commerce, and e-wallet companies).
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love along with genuine leadership skills. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with the senior management team to formulate the overall product strategy.
Apart from that, you will also be working closely with a cross-functional department to understand our users, create Product Requirement Documentation, manage end-to-end projects (testing, implementation, iteration) to deliver our product to the customers.
- Work with senior management to build strategies to grow the product offerings and define any quick-win strategy to win the market.
- Hold accountability of multiple product roadmaps and act as an evangelist in the organization to keep improving the product development flow to achieve faster time-to-market and better collaboration across the company.
- Lead the research on competitive landscape, our customers and industry trends to contribute to the product vision, strategy, prioritization, and roadmap.
- Work closely with the cross-functional department (Engineering, Marketing, Treasury, Finance, Operation and External Stakeholders) to define value proposition, product requirement documentation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Lead the product improvement plan – hypothesis building, testing and iterate the plan to grow the product through various customer study, research and data analysis.
- Act as a product evangelist to understand our users better, and build product awareness.
- Have a total of at least 4 – 5 years of experience in product management along with proven capability of strong leadership skills and past experience of leading a team
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities. Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business field is an advantage. MBA is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent communication, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of the investment / financial sector, huge plus for being an active investor (stock, mutual funds, crypto, etc)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com