Website A Financial Technology Company Focusing on Financial Investment.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a financial technology company focusing on financial investment. Their mission is to democratize finance for all, with products such as gold investment, USA Index Stock Market Exchange, Cryptocurrency, and mutual funds.
Our client believes that everyone should have access to the financial markets, so they’ve built the platform from the ground up to make investing friendly, approachable, and understandable for newcomers and experts alike. They are also trusted by leading big tech companies in Indonesia to sell their Investment products in their platform and applications (a Unicorn Ride-hailing, e-commerce, and e-wallet companies).
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
As the Product Design Lead, you will be responsible for all aspects of the design process from aligning with the stakeholders, research, ideation, testing and design conceptualization.
The person will help everyone in the company to focus on our users by understanding and creating empathy around our users to drive the product creation, iteration and future innovation.
- Lead the team of UI/UX Designers, Copy Writers and UX Developers in the company – facilitate the development of the design team through coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Maintain and oversee the overall design development quality by creating design process standards, best practices, clear design principles, technical expertise & guidance during the design process.
- Deliver human-centered design solutions from providing understanding on the process, aligning with the stakeholders, evaluating the new design ideas and analyse the result / synthesize the findings through regular design reviews.
- Work with the Marketing & Product Team to monitor, iterate, and improve our Brand Design Guideline.
- Work with other stakeholders to understand their departments and able to formulate clear plans to bridge this with the Design Team.
- Manage the internal stakeholders’ relationship by championing the design team to non-Design stakeholders and be the main point of contact & escalation.
- Facilitate the headcount planning, design team resources, and hiring decision for design along with the VP of Product.
- Have a total of 4 – 5 years of experience in Product Design along with proven capability of strong leadership skills and past experience of leading a team
- Portfolio that showcases design craft with deep understanding of the Human Centered Design methodology
- Good track record of mentoring high-performing interdisciplinary design teams.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- An excellent storyteller, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of the investment / financial sector, extra points for being an active investor (stock, mutual funds, crypto, etc)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org