Website A Financial Technology Company Focusing on Financial Investment.
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a financial technology company focusing on financial investment. Their mission is to democratize finance for all, with products such as gold investment, USA Index Stock Market Exchange, Cryptocurrency, and mutual funds.
Our client believes that everyone should have access to the financial markets, so they’ve built the platform from the ground up to make investing friendly, approachable, and understandable for newcomers and experts alike. They are also trusted by leading big tech companies in Indonesia to sell their Investment products in their platform and applications (a Unicorn Ride-hailing, e-commerce, and e-wallet companies).
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with a cross-functional department to understand our users, define product strategy / roadmap, create Product Requirement Documentation, manage end-to-end projects (testing, implementation, iteration) to deliver our product to the customers.
As part of the Product Management Team, you will be responsible to:
- Lead the research on the competitive landscape, our customers and industry trends to contribute to the product vision, strategy, prioritization, and roadmap.
- Work closely with the cross-functional department (Engineering, Marketing, Treasury, Finance, Operation and External Stakeholders) to define value proposition, product requirement documentation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering team to establish lean product development and release a great quality of product
- Develop hypothesis, testing and iterate the plan to grow the product through various customer study, research and data analysis.
- Act as a product evangelist to understand our users better, and build product awareness.
- Overall 2 – 3 years of experience in product management along with proven capability of strong leadership skills and past experience of leading a team
- At least Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities. Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business field is an advantage. MBA is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of the investment / financial sector, huge plus for being an active investor (stock, mutual funds, crypto, etc)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org