Finance Solutions Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a Singapore-based company that provides finance solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world. Freelancers and SMEs can use the platform to issuing invoice and receiving payment. The platform is currently being used by freelancers and SMEs in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.
In this company, anyone can talk to CEO directly because they believe in creating open space and emphasize a lot of learning.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Design and implement conventional tests i.e. System Integration and User Acceptance Test
- Design and implement functional and non-functional software validation test on iOS, Android and web platforms
- Design and implement static & dynamic security tests (SAST & DAST), and performance tests
- Design and maintain test environments
- Carry out test activities according to Test Plans
- Conduct test execution and prepare test reports
- Support the integration of test script with the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline
- Drive product quality and Quality Assurance practices
- Passionate in learning and working with new technologies
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and STLC processes
- Able to implement automated test scripts using technologies such as Appium, Selenium, or Cypress.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject preferred.
- (Optional) Past professional experience dealing with
- CI/CD implementations
- Security, Database, Network, or Performance Testing
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com