Finance Solutions Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a Singapore-based company that provides finance solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world. Freelancers and SMEs can use the platform to issuing invoice and receiving payment. The platform is currently being used by freelancers and SMEs in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.
In this company, anyone can talk to CEO directly because they believe in creating open space and emphasize a lot of learning.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Translate designs and mock-ups into front-end code
- Perform integrations between front-end and back-end interfaces.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Improve performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Resolve bottlenecks, and software bugs.
- 5 years of web front-end development experience
- Able to communicate clearly in written and spoken English.
- Programming languages/frameworks that you should be extremely comfortable in:
- Laravel, PHP
- Programming languages/frameworks that you should have no problems picking up when needed:
- Bootstrap, Material UI, Bulma, Tailwind
- React, Angular, Vue
- C# .NET
- You should already be building software and have a preferred technology stack of choice. (You will be required to demonstrate and show-case your work)
- Be passionate about building things that are beautifully elegant
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org