Lead of Data
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: an EdTech Startup with a vision to create education super app that provides high quality content backed by rigorous research and cutting-edge technology, combined with the art of film making, animation, gamification, and super intuitive UI/UX. In the company, their mission is to bring impact to the future of education; to be the game changer.
The company combines learning science, film making, and gamification to create high quality education contents with their own framework methods. The framework has been intensely used by the students in their Accelerator Program on college preparation during 2018-2019 academic year, with 88% of the students passed SBMPTN with their first choice of university.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-working available
- Competitive salary
- Working tools provided
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
We are looking for Lead of Data to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with 4 years minimum industrial working experiences
- Proven Experience as a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or Data analyst
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience using data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is a plus
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com