Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: an EdTech Startup with a vision to create education super app that provides high quality content backed by rigorous research and cutting-edge technology, combined with the art of film making, animation, gamification, and super intuitive UI/UX. In the company, their mission is to bring impact to the future of education; to be the game changer.
The company combines learning science, film making, and gamification to create high quality education contents with their own framework methods. The framework has been intensely used by the students in their Accelerator Program on college preparation during 2018-2019 academic year, with 88% of the students passed SBMPTN with their first choice of university.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-working available
- Competitive salary
- Working tools provided
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Work in our scrum team to build web platform
- Analyze and optimize both back-end and front-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle in an agile environment
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
Engineer Manager Key Responsibilities:
- PM’s technical counterpart
- Defining the technical direction for the team and work effectively in the execution of the team’s goal
- Promote a positive attitude and de-escalates conflict within the team
- Make sure our teamwork is always back on track whenever it’s left behind
- Nurture the team culture. Motivate and celebrate both big and small wins for the team, and individual team members’ achievements. Fosters effective communication within the team
- A record of creating sweeping improvements in stability, performance, and scalability across major business-critical systems
- Involve in people development (e.g., coaching, mentoring, etc), in order to continuously ensure the team capacity–high quality engineers with the right skill set.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 4 years minimum industrial working experiences
- Experience managing team, at least 2 years
- Experience in estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- Have extensive working knowledge of architecture and software design patterns
- Experience in data Infrastructure such as Kubernates
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in sharing idea
Point Plus if you have:
- Experience in Microservices
- Have knowledge in Data infrastructure
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org