EduTech – Professional Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, an early stage edu-tech startup with a mission to equalize access to job opportunities through education, community building and technology. Currently, the platform provides courses for higher education and entrance test, mostly for government/public official jobs; and also currently building an Indonesian professional social media platform. Founded by the co-founder of one of unicorn startups in Indonesia, the company believes that business and social value can be achieved in tandem–helping more people upskill, get jobs and advance themselves.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Full remote working opportunity
- Medical & Communication Reimbursement
- Laptop Ownership Program
You will work closely with product, design and a team of engineers across multiple platforms to release features and run experiments. In addition to writing clean code and tests, you will guide our team of Web software engineers – imparting technical knowledge, industry best practices and leadership skills. Also, you will drive collaboration between backend and frontend engineers in the team to scope and plan for features and experiments.
You will get the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders of the startup and meet great people from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in web development
- Deep understanding of modern web development frameworks and building interactive web applications
- Solid understanding of UI concepts including cross-browser compatibility, security principles, accessibility, and general web functions and standards
- Ability to interpret key design principles and apply responsive/adaptive designs
- Proven experience in using React, REST, and reactive patterns
- Ability to contribute clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Good understanding of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Eager to learn and teach new disciplines, methodologies, stay up to date with the community and develop best practices
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org