EduTech – Professional Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, an early stage edu-tech startup with a mission to equalize access to job opportunities through education, community building and technology. Currently, the platform provides courses for higher education and entrance test, mostly for government/public official jobs; and also currently building an Indonesian professional social media platform. Founded by the co-founder of one of unicorn startups in Indonesia, the company believes that business and social value can be achieved in tandem–helping more people upskill, get jobs and advance themselves.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Full remote working opportunity
- Medical & Communication Reimbursement
- Laptop Ownership Program
You will work closely with product, design and a team of engineers across multiple platforms to release features and run experiments. In addition to writing clean code and tests, you will guide our team of Android software engineers – imparting technical knowledge, industry best practices and leadership skills. Also, you will drive collaboration between backend and frontend engineers in the team to scope and plan for features and experiments.
You will get the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders of the startup and meet great people from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic backgrounds. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in Android mobile app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes preferred
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, play store submission
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Eager to learn and teach new disciplines, methodologies, stay up to date with the community and develop best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com