Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a server-based electronic money service for any transaction that is the pride of Indonesia. In the platform, user can buy credit/data, pay merchants, pay bills, send donations, send money to pay insurance and apply for loans.
The company is a subsidiary formed from the spirit of national synergy between a cellular operator company and seven state-owned enterprises (BUMN). Supported by the largest cellular operator in Indonesia and a large network of the Association of State-Owned Banks (Himbara) with hundreds of thousands of points accesses to financial transactions, the existence of our client’s company as a system platform payment for SOE products will help boost the ecosystem of non-cash financial transactions and holistic financial inclusion in Indonesia, with a focus on the basic payment needs of all people Indonesian society.
- THR & BPJS
- Meal & Communication Allowance
- Private Health Insurance for individual & family (cover up to 3 children)
- Optical Allowance for Employee
- Performance-based Bonus
- Lead and manage a tribe of 5-8 that will focus their work on shariah services
- Develop and articulate the vision and strategy for the engineering team; refine the engineering approach that will support delivery of the business objectives
- Coordinate with other stakeholder such as product, DevSecOps, data team to prioritize what matters most and have biggest impact
- Continuous improvement of current system and process using microservices architecture
- Ensure all engineering tasks are carried out in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Own the development cycle: engineering policies & compliance, processes, best practice, documentation; ensure commonality of standards, purpose and goals across the engineering team
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Computing Science or related fields
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in tech industry (fintech, startup), or from telco companies, with 2 years Managerial experience
- Extensive coding experience developing high impact product with high concurrent traffic for cloud-based environments
- Strong collaborative approach in handling high performing team: open minded, leading by example and empower others
- A high degree understanding of cloud architecture, IT governance, security and PII data
- A solid appreciation of good engineering process and proven experience of building great team with best practice engineering process.
- Leader for an engineering team that consists of different roles: backend, frontend, mobile
- Conversational English skill
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com