Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a server-based electronic money service for any transaction that is the pride of Indonesia. In the platform, user can buy credit/data, pay merchants, pay bills, send donations, send money to pay insurance and apply for loans.
The company is a subsidiary formed from the spirit of national synergy between a cellular operator company and seven state-owned enterprises (BUMN). Supported by the largest cellular operator in Indonesia and a large network of the Association of State-Owned Banks (Himbara) with hundreds of thousands of points accesses to financial transactions, the existence of our client’s company as a system platform payment for SOE products will help boost the ecosystem of non-cash financial transactions and holistic financial inclusion in Indonesia, with a focus on the basic payment needs of all people Indonesian society.
- THR & BPJS
- Meal & Communication Allowance
- Private Health Insurance for individual & family (cover up to 3 children)
- Optical Allowance for Employee
- Performance-based Bonus
Our client is looking for a Head of Unit (Tech Leader) for their Merchant Ecosystem unit. Merchant ecosystem is the unit that handles the process onboarding merchants into the link ecosystem, managing merchant web portals and several other systems related to merchants who join the platform.
- Develop and maintain existing merchant applications and surrounding systems in order to work optimally
- Conducting a technical analysis of the needs and impacts that may occur in system development
- Become a good communication bridge in teams, groups, and when interacting with other stakeholders
- Ensuring the unit implements software engineering best practices
- Good in planning, development, testing or deployment
- Organizing the team so that they can work according to the agreed time and quality targets determined and in accordance with company directives.
- S1 or equivalent majoring in Information Technology/Engineering/Computer Science
- 7 years of total work experience in the technology industry, fintech or the like.
- 3 years of experience leading a technical team
- Can highlight technical skills and knowledge on the submitted CV
- Can display leadership roles in the technical team on the submitted CV
- Have experience in developing a product
- Experience with scrum, able to work with product and scrum team master
- Already exposed to startup culture (technology, trends, best practices)
- Have knowledge and experience in Programming Language Go
- Understand best practice software such as agile, solid principle, design pattern
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, Reddis and the like
- Familiar with cloud base ecosystems such as AWS, Kubernetes, and their tools
- Familiar with tools that are often used in development such as Git, Jira, Confluence
- Understand the micro service architecture and can explain how to implement it
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org