Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a server-based electronic money service for any transaction that is the pride of Indonesia. In the platform, user can buy credit/data, pay merchants, pay bills, send donations, send money to pay insurance and apply for loans.
The company is a subsidiary formed from the spirit of national synergy between a cellular operator company and seven state-owned enterprises (BUMN). Supported by the largest cellular operator in Indonesia and a large network of the Association of State-Owned Banks (Himbara) with hundreds of thousands of points accesses to financial transactions, the existence of our client’s company as a system platform payment for SOE products will help boost the ecosystem of non-cash financial transactions and holistic financial inclusion in Indonesia, with a focus on the basic payment needs of all people Indonesian society.
- THR & BPJS
- Meal & Communication Allowance
- Private Health Insurance for individual & family (cover up to 3 children)
- Optical Allowance for Employee
- Performance-based Bonus
You will be the technology leader of one of the company’s products: an agriculture-focused financing platform; who can ensure that the technology team delivers the product roadmap as well as design and implement the organizational processes, systems and mindsets to build a growing technology function.
You will have to understand and manage the critical path of activities from design to deployment, while hiring, growing and eventually managing a team of 20-40 and lead the product development to ensure the company’s success.
- Build the product and lead it to success
- Design and implement the best IT architecture for the product
- Monitor, supervise, and create reports on the tech team performance and find areas for improvement
- Managing day-to-day tech activities for the team
- Responsible for ensuring that products meet design requirements and deliver a consistent experience for users
- Maintaining technology compliance with quality standards
- Recommends new technology and ideas to improve sprints and efficiency
- Understand both Product & Engineering
- Have minimum 7 years of experience in Product & Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Leadership role
- Excellent tech leadership, 30% hands on building solution/architecture
- Experience managing high level process & team
- Have P2P Lending experience
- Skilled in Java programming language, Kafka, and other technology stacks
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com