Digital Securities Services for Institutions
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a Singapore-based regulated custody and digital assets services provider for enterprises. The company’s vision is to become a digital investment bank built on the blockchain. Our client has worked with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), to become the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world. The company is re-imagining the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products and funds using blockchain technology, to reduce friction and increasing value accrual for both issuers and investors.
Besides custody, our client also provides end-to-end securities services including but not limited to entitlement checks, facilitating settlement, facilitating corporate actions, asset servicing, investor reporting, cap table management, statutory reconciliations and regulatory reporting.
- Remote work position
- Bonus Performance
- Health Insurances (reimbursement)
You will partner closely with the leadership team and work directly with the Director of Information Security and the Engineering Team. You will communicate and collaborate across the organization to:
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps
- Implement a tool driven and highly automated approach to deliver key security management processes by maximizing use of existing toolsets.
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks which seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments.
- Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues.
- Lead AWS /Azure Cloud DevSecOps engineering integrations with SIEM and analytic platform and enable action-based events and triggers.
- Deploy compliance and vulnerability management solutions for large-scale cloud environments using container and microservice technologies.
- Develop & deploy automated solutions to secure cloud development and delivery processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
- Stay current on security industry trends.
- Participates in an on-call rotation for 24×7 support of security operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a cybersecurity engineer role
- Fluent and written English is a must.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- Experience with modern web technologies and AWS stack
- Experience with cloud platform security including IAM, WAF, KMS, AWS Guardduty,AWS Inspector
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and security challenges
- Experience with SAST/DAST tools
- Experience in process and tools for Container Security, Kubernets Security, Image Security and Code Security
- Experience in SIEM and Vulnerability management tools
- Experience with IAC and Serverless tools like Terraform, Cloudformation, AWS Lambda
- Proficient in coding languages like Python, Node.js
- Demonstrable understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways etc.
- Experience with prioritizing and managing security risks.
- Good knowledge of operational security best practices
- Experience working with startups preferred.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org