Digital Securities Services for Institutions
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a Singapore-based regulated custody and digital assets services provider for enterprises. The company’s vision is to become a digital investment bank built on the blockchain. Our client has worked with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), to become the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world. The company is re-imagining the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products and funds using blockchain technology, to reduce friction and increasing value accrual for both issuers and investors.
Besides custody, our client also provides end-to-end securities services including but not limited to entitlement checks, facilitating settlement, facilitating corporate actions, asset servicing, investor reporting, cap table management, statutory reconciliations and regulatory reporting.
- Remote work position
- Bonus Performance
- Health Insurances (reimbursement)
You will work directly with the CTO and will communicate and collaborate across the organization to:
Develop and maintain our products
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features that will transform the capital markets.
- Implement support for various blockchain architectures and integrate our applications to various native blockchains
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted REST APIs, interfaces and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Developing internal back-office website applications: front-to-back, i.e., UX, DB, APIs.
- Produce high quality software following good architecture and design principles that are scalable. Contribute to test automation within an agile team
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews, postmortems, and raise the bar for engineering best practices across the team.
- Document changes and guides for the applications
Setup and maintenance of infrastructure
- Setup and secure blockchain nodes, wallets and application servers
- Write scripts to automate the deployment of infrastructure
- Perform regular maintenance on servers and nodes to ensure business continuity
- On-call rotation for incidents
- Document steps and processes for the setup and maintenance of infrastructure
Provide technical support
- Document solutions for common problems
- Provide technical support for customers and operations team to solve operational issues
Perform operations: Perform operational duties on a rotational basis, Document operational processes
Governance and Compliance: Follow defined processes to ensure that compliance is met
Knowledge on digital assets: Keeping abreast of the developments in cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must.
- 4-7 years of experience in hands-on coding.
- Comfortable with database technology: e.g., MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience in managing Linux servers is very important.
- Foundation level knowledge and programming experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto currencies is a must
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS stack)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- Experience working with startups preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com