Digital Infrastructure for MSMEs
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a SEA’s fastest growing startup that is building the digital infrastructure for MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. The company’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow the business using the company’s platform.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS
- Private Health Insurance covers individual and family
- Supervising the work on one or multiple teams.
- Hire, mentor and grow engineers in the team.
- Coordinate with Product managers to decide on the timelines and phases of development.
- Plan development with the tech team on the requirements and help in work distribution.
- Setup the right processes for the team to function properly.
- Involved in various architectural discussions across teams to support proper integrations.
- Implement proper mechanisms to improve team productivity.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development out of which min 4 years of experience in coding in Java along with other related frameworks (like Spring, Hibernate etc.)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in team management and delivering high quality systems quickly and efficiently
- Good knowledge of software development fundamentals (Data structures, Algorithms, problem-solving, OO design, and systems architecture)
- Good knowledge of relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL as well no-sql databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of multithreading, asynchronous systems and memory management is a great advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Dockers etc.)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related fields would be preferable
- Experience in Fintech – Payment is highly preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com