Digital Infrastructure for MSMEs
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a SEA’s fastest growing startup that is building the digital infrastructure for MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. The company’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow the business using the company’s platform.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS
- Private Health Insurance covers individual and family
Our client is looking for backend engineers who can coordinate and manage input from business and technology stakeholders and be responsible for the design and execution of large-scale technology initiatives. Their tech stack is Java/node.js, DynamoDB/Firestore/ Postgres, Redis, Vue.js/ReactJs
- Develop, test, debug and maintain software applications.
- Define metrics and implement code for diagnostics and performance monitoring.
- Work through the analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment phases of project delivery.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST)
- Experience on Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MicroServices
- Strong knowledge in Java / Spring / Hibernate, and good programming practices
- Design, develop, and implement new backend services and applications
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of backend services
- Contribute to and drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards
- Participate in application design reviews.
- Mentor junior developers and continuously improve software engineering practices
- Efficiently identify bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Strong software development fundamentals (Data structures, Algorithms, problem-solving, OO design, and systems architecture).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Proficiency in Java and good knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- S. or M.S. Computer Science or related major
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Dockers etc.)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org