Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: Asia’s First Digital Assignment Platform. As an Education Technology, our client complements digital learning experiences to help the relationship between teachers, parents and students. Their products solve problems in education by providing benefits like saving time and money, as well as by reducing paper usage.
The company first initiated in Singapore as an educational community that wants to create the sense of happiness and togetherness. They act as a platform to combine and monitor homework work with special features, namely an editor (annotation), which can be used directly by students to complete assignments and by teachers to check and monitor assignments that students are working on. Aimed at helping the process of making assignments between teachers and students simpler, the platform can help teachers reduce paper usage and process assignments digitally to many students at once.
What You’ll Love:
- Exposure to international teams
- Chance to develop and grow products from the beginning
- Creating impact in the educational environment in Indonesia and Asia
- Partial remote working available
- Meal Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Working with your team and product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
- Writing great quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Ensuring all codes and all features meet quality checks before deployment.
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining, and fixing products in production.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
- Have at least 1-3 years of development experience focusing in Frontend development
- Experience & knowledge in Typescript and React for Frontend
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Angular
- Using NodeJS and Nest.JS framework for Backend
- MongoDB as database
- HTML / CSS
- GIT for versioning control
- English proficiency is a must
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org