D2C Investment & Growth
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a D2C Investment & Growth company aiming to build the largest house of digital native brands in Southeast Asia. The company acquires the best digital-native brands in the region and hyper-grow them with their best-in-class team (120 people in the team now!) and ecosystem. Our client has been profitable since the beginning of the year and grow fast. The company is backed by SEA’s top VC and has presences in Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance* (covers individual & family)
- Free lunch, drinks & snacks in office
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Write automated tests to ensure high quality code.
- Work across functions, collaborate with other engineers, as well as product design and ideation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as frontend engineer
- Firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, and pragmatic aspects of programming.
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like React
- Track record delivering correct, stable, performant, and secure front-end software
- Experience instrumenting applications with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org